Friday, April 4, 2008

my life..

yo~
at last i update my blog..maybe i m too busy..perhaps, lazy...
haha
watever it is..i already post new blog d...
actuali ntg special to write about tiz time...
cant even upload my newEST photos...coz my computer gone coo coo..lame...
by the way..hope u guyz will like an old photo of mine...
itz like 1 year ago...
hehe...



no more gossipz...i m sick of it...dun wana hear them anymore...









the 5 things that i hope will success in my future:


:::::::::1::::::::: can dance very well

:::::::::2::::::::: of course own a lot a lot of houses n money!!!haha(but hav to study well)

:::::::::3::::::::: find some1 that love me more than i love him....

:::::::::4::::::::: as i always hope...be an famous actXXXX...impossible

:::::::::5::::::::: giv my parents a nice, warm n comfort home...


















(will update very soon)-under construction anyway
~maine~

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com