Friday, April 4, 2008

me, myself and i




(me again...in my mummy's car...n in my room in front of the mirror)
xD neeway...i love the LILO AND STITCH which is on my shirt



~american idol~
u guys watch american idol..
hehe
juz wana share some of my opinion..
haha...
of course in suppor david cook...
dunno y i love him sooo much...
haha..maybe is bcuz he is toooo2 cute..macho man..xD
actualy all of dem r really good...omg...dunno who is the next A.I.






~me~
haih...actually recently i m so frustrated over many stuff...
luckily i hav frens n family that support me all the way long..thank you my dear god...
last wednesday, i went to a school trip...actually is a ceramah at dewan sri pinang..
the topis is how to be a SUPER STUDENT...
at first..v were thinkin that the talk will be very boring...
but surprisingly it was sooooooo interesting..i cant bliv that i laugh throughout the whole talk...
hahaha...
the SPEAKER is DANNY...u can call him DAN or NINI...haha...

-studies-
erm...very very very many things to study...bio, chem, phy, add math, modern math, english, malay, komsas, ....n many many more...haih...hate tiz man...so many subjects to study...
THAT"S Y I CANT ALWAYS POST N UPDATE MY BLOG

-LOVE-
no comment actually...
juz
follow our heart n go accordingly to wat it is...
hope it will go well....

-friendship-
of course good...
juz recently one of my friends dunno wat happen...hope she will GET WELL SOON !!!

that's all...will update very very soon.....




















love
,
~maine~

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com