Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mummy 11042009

Happy Birthday MUMMY!!! The BESTest mum ever..

we love u

..we always do..


A Mom (Mum) gives hope
When life is low
A Mom's a place
Where you can go
A Mom is honest
A Mom is true
A Mom is precious
My Mom is You

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday , Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to YOU




mummy n baby justin

i love u, mummy


bellie baby, carmen n me

2 of these photos were taken by urs truly, feel so proud. woohoo!

nice effect huh? actually i took it by accident, but turned out to be so nice.









me n uncle gabriel. =)

my dear ah hee kuku n baby liz.




My brothers..
.

Grandpa and i


Dinner Time!!!

Justin & Liz

Ah Leong kuku

*winks*


muacks..omg! wat is my daddy doing?lol


the card that i've made.nice right? perhaps, HUGE!



haha..very funny lo..right s.y.??lol


my mummy's present, from carmen..
THANK YOU!!



kelly and me AGAIN.




it's like gravity-less right? everything is floating in the air.


actually there was 1 more similar 1..but i dunno where izit now.


happy birthday mommy.
i love u




with love,
maine

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com