Wednesday, February 11, 2009

OMG! it's a new year..

Here are some photos of how i celebrated my CNY.
it's nt as boring as i think. kinda enjoyed it >.<


my cousin brother ~wei xian~ *heart* him

another one (wei zhen)

i love him so muchi!..he's so photogenic.

cute huh?




besides, i went out v theresa them, if u guys wana c more of our photos,
u guys can visit.
yingqi / theresa's blog



i went to a performance i week after the outing,






Then, my sista'~maine~, darling shinyee n JF came to my place on the 14th day of CNY


MAINEss (v din take photo together for a very long time d lo)

best pal, Shinee

i noe is very funny, perhaps, ugly.
but my brother snap tiz shot.
so i'm forced to post up tiz photo.muahaha
=p




more photos soon




No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com